As your Buyer's Representative, I will strive to make the process easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. I will help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. I will save you valuable time by identifying the properties that best suit your requirements, and after you review them on line, I will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you have found a place that meets your needs, you and I will look at sold and active comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then I will try to negotiate on your behalf with the seller, to make sure you get the most favorable terms, the current market allows. As your representative your best interests become my priority, hoping that at the end you will be as happy with your new home as with the whole buying process.
More Information About Brokerage Services: IABS Form
Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- First-Time Buyer? Some things to consider if you are new to this process.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section of this site for community information.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR: My over 25 years of experience selling real estate in Austin and my extensive training will be invaluable to simplify the buying and or selling process.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want. When you are ready to get started I will connect you with an experienced, highly qualified loan officer that has obtained excellent results for my previous clients to assist you.